this is the perfect recipe for someone who finds brownies a little bit too stodgy. They are far lighter which means you can eat more.
150g white chocolate, broken into pieces
125g unsalted butter/margarine
150g caster sugar
1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
200g plain flour
a smidge of salt
a baking tray 33x23x5 or whatever the hell you have in your cupboard
1. Preheat the oven to 170C or gas 3.
2. Melt the chocolate and the butter together over a low heat. Keep stirring.
3. Remove from the heat and add the sugar and stir it all together.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla , stirring quickly so the eggs can’t cook.
5. Add the flour and salt, stirring it all together so the mixture is incorporated.
6. Put the mixture into the baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes, until the outside is golden brown and the inside is soft. If you get this right and you don’t end up with a cake, you’re probably some kind of genius.
7. Leave to cool and then eat away!